Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby Carlee 2 weeks old







I had a beautiful dress ready for baby Carlee to have her pictures taken in, but it just hid her cute little body and I really wanted to capture she her newborn beauty. In the end I just decided to leave the dress off. It is still hard to see just how small she is because there is no point of reference, but at least I can see her lovely baby skin for years to come. Carlee is a very good baby and she smiles all the time. I wish we could have captured her smile in these photographs, but I think she was a little cold and a little unsure of the positions the photographer was placing her in. She was so patient and didn't even cry once. I love my baby.

5 comments:

Racheal said...

She's cute.

Monica Buchanan said...

She is so sweet. I love the pictures!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

She is beautiful! I just love newborns!

Laura Ross said...

She is remarkable! What a blessing and a beauty! Congrats!

Williamson Fam said...

Oh she is so sweet, i can see the girls in her allot...So sweet!